The Field Incident Commanders Course is specifically designed for those persons who may be called upon to attend or manage an emergency or disaster situation and meets OSHA requirements.
Your trainer is Adrian Francis, Principal Director of ASSI
Director of Training & Chief Instructor, ASSI
Adrian Francis founded the school in 1998. He has a long investigations career in both law enforcement and private investigations.
Extensive experience in specialist covert electronic and physical surveillance operations coupled with many years working as both a criminal and private investigator has given Adrian the background knowledge and hands-on experience to ensure that students receive only the most up to date and professional training available.
Adrian has been professionally engaged in:
- Undercover Services
- Physical Surveillance
- Technical Surveillance
- Intelligence Services
- General Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Corruption and Serious Misconduct Complaints
- Stealing and Dishonesty Offences
- Missing Persons
Adrian also holds formal accreditations in:
- Advanced Criminal Investigations
- Advanced Diploma of Security and Risk Management
- Civil Investigations (Cert IV in Investigations)
- Certificate 4 in Government (Fraud & Investigations)
- Police Investigations
- Arson Investigations
- Risk Management & OH&S
- Advanced Photography
- Advanced Surveillance
- Bush and Rural Surveillance
- Management (Grad Cert - UWS)
- Project Management
- Workplace Training and Assessment
- Senior First Aid
With the increase in natural disasters across the world and the higher risks associated with expanding industry there is a real need for more people to be trained in field emergency management to prevent the loss of life and damage to infrastructure.
Participation in this course will train you to effectively manage and take control of emergency situations using International ICS 100, 200 and 300 standards.
The Incident Command System (ICS) is an internationally accepted tool used for the command, control, and coordination of emergency response.
The ICS allows people to work together and communicate effectively in emergency situations especially when they may be drawn from multiple agencies that do not routinely work together.
Field Incident Command will enable delegates to:
- Effectively manage during a crisis situation
- Communicate effectively in emergency situations
- Prevent loss of life and damage to criticial infrastructure
- Comply with international OSHA requirements
- Utilise latest technologies for better emergency response
- DAY1 INCIDENT COMMAND SYSTEM (ICS)
- DAY2 COMMUNICATIONS
- DAY3 EMERGENCY RESPONSE & PRACTICAL EXERCISES
Participants will be awarded an academic Certificate, an Australian Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment for the unit:
PRS 30103 Certificate III in Security Operations
Note: Completion of this certified course will enable the candidate to pursue higher level qualifications, i.e.
- Diploma program
- Professional Security Intelligence Course (Australia)